Speaking of: Small Business, BIG Vision
Are you part of a networking group, non-profit or educational organization, incubator, or for-profit company that caters to entrepreneurs? There is no better way to help your audience understand what it takes to thrive in today’s business climate than to present Matthew and Adam Toren as guest speakers. The Torens’ over 40 years of combined entrepreneurial experience, working with their own companies and others to maximize market share and increase bottom-line profitability, makes them uniquely qualified to deliver practical, high impact content to current and would-be entrepreneurs.
Their dynamic, engaging speaking style is perfectly balanced with a fun, relaxed approach to topics relevant to a wide range of audiences. Some of the topics Adam and Matthew cover in their Small Business, BIG Vision speaking engagements are:
Formulating and Acting Upon Your Entrepreneurial Vision
- How do you identify your true vision?
- How do you nurture your vision and turn it into an actionable plan?
- What does it take to make your vision for your business a reality?
Building a Million Dollar Company with no Employees
- The 3 real reasons most entrepreneurs want to hire employees.
- The up and down sides of hiring and managing a staff.
- How to build just about any business without a payroll.
Putting Your Expertise Front and Center
- Why every entrepreneur should strive for “Expert” status.
- How to know if you are an expert. (Hint: You are!)
- What it takes to become a recognized expert in your field.
Pulling Your Business Back from the Brink
- Developing a culture of flexibility to successfully face any business challenge.
- Reinvention: Your ticket to surviving – and thriving – in a rapidly changing world.
- 5 emergency steps for rescuing a failing business.
Debunking the “Takes Money to Make Money” Myth
- Why you probably don’t need investors – yet.
- The what, why, and how of bootstrapping a startup.
- The difference between a collaborator and an investor – and why it matters.
The Torens have limited availability throughout the year to speak at/on:
- Live Events – Conferences for entrepreneurs, classes, seminars, and business expos are all venues where Matthew and Adam are comfortable presenting their expertise. Participants walk away with valuable, useful information to propel their businesses to the pinnacle of success.
- Webinars & Tele-conferences – Either as guest speakers or primary presenters, the Torens deliver engaging content that will provide participants with practical information they can put to work in their businesses today to achieve real results!
For more information, or to book Matthew and Adam Toren to speak at your upcoming function, please contact us using the form below: